Symphony coolers are one of the best brands for selecting air coolers for Indian homes. Here are the best symphony coolers from various price ranges.
It includes symphony cooler jumbo, symphony cooler SUMO and the diet series.
Best symphony cooler in India
Overall Best symphony cooler
Commercial symphony cooler
Unique Double Decker Design
4 side cooling pads
Best Large fan symphony cooler
Best Tower Style symphony cooler
Low power consumption
Best for small spaces
Best for single person and tiny spaces
Reviews of the best symphony coolers
Symphony Sumo 115 XL Powerful Desert Air Cooler
Symphony Sumo 115 XL is one of the largest and best symphony cooler in India.
This air cooler has 115 liters of water tank capacity and will last for a whole day too.
- 115 liter water tank
- 3 side honeycomb pads
- I-pure console
- Plus air fan
- Multi stage air filter
- 125 cubic meters of area coverage
- Air throw distance 9 meters
- 185 watts of power consumption
- Very large water tank, even one of the highest in India. This huge water tank will keep the air cooler for more than 10 hours straight.
- This huge size air cooler has honeycomb pads at 3 sides. This ensures better & faster cooling since these pads soak up the water faster.
- The fan in it is also large and powerful to throw air at 9 meters. This will cover large rooms or halls.
- There is also an air filtering system, which will keep the dust, allergy etc.
- The symphony cooler sumo covers 125 cubic meters of area which is good for large rooms and for multiple people.
- Consumes 185 watts of power which is fairly lower than many air cooler models out there.
- Huge in size.
Symphony Movicool XL 200i Air Cooler
If you are into buying the best air cooler by symphony then this commercial aircool is for you.
It is a huge air cooler with a rugged body. And it seems to be from a military base with the design and built that it has.
- 200 liters water tank
- Honeycomb pads with thickness of upto 75mm
- Almost 5 feet height
- Rugged Robust body
- 30 meter air throw distance
- 3 speed fan motor
- Auto vertical swing
- Dust filters
- Auto water fill
- If you want a durable air cooler that can stand up to rough handling then this can be for you.
- 3 side thick honeycomb pads help with faster cooling.
- 200 liter water tank keeps the air cooler for longer hours. This is one of the largest water tank available in air coolers in India.
- 30 meters air throw distance, which will be suitable for large rooms.
- Auto vertical swing feature is also great to make the air flow evenly in the room.
- Has dust filters at all 3 sides which will prevent dust from reaching you.
- There is an auto water fill feature which is a big help with this huge water tank.
- Very large.
- Will not be so silent.
- More preferable for commercial usages.
Symphony Sumo 75 XL DD
If you want to get one of the unique designs then this SUMO 75XL DD is the one you can get.
It is a 2 in 1 pack, meaning 2 coolers are stacked on top of each other.
This is a large sized air cooler and is suitable for large rooms.
And since this is a tall one, the controls are on top which will be hard to access for some of us.
- 2 air coolers in 1
- Water tank capacity is 75 liters
- Both air cooler sections have 3 side honeycomb pads
- Large sized fan in both
- Dust Filter
- 200 cubic metres of coverage area
- 9 meters of air throw distance
- 350 watts of power consumption
- Heavy duty body and castor wheels
- Cool flow dispenser for better cooling
- i-pure technology
- Auto louver movement
- Cool flow dispenser
- Double decker air coolers provides high air delivery for large rooms.
- Suitable for larger rom sized only.
- Generous water tank of 75 liters will work through the night or longer time duration.
- Covers 200 cubic meters of area.
- Honeycomb pads and cool flow dispenser helps with faster cooling.
- Durable body and wheels are provided so that they last longer and are easy to move around.
- There is also auto louver movement to make the air flow even in the entire room.
- Large in size so it will take a lot of space.
- Not easy to move around.
- Consuming 350 watts of power, this will surely raise the electric bill if run for longer hours.
- May incur more repairing cost if needed.
Symphony Touch 110 Room Air
Symphony touch is the 110 liter version air cooler for home use. It says touch as it has touch controls at the top of the air cooler.
It also comes with a remote control.
- 4 side cooling pads
- Multi stage air filters
- 110 litres of water tank
- 142 cubic metres of coverage area
- Touch control
- Remote control
- 205 watts power consumption
- 4 side cooling pads will cool the air faster than 3 side or 2 side cooling pads.
- Honeycomb cooling pads have been used which are more suitable for cooling.
- There are air filters which will block the dust, bacteria, and allergies in it.
- The 100 liter water tank is suitable for long time operation such as whole night.
- This air cooler will cover 142 cubic meters which is suitable for use in large rooms.
- The touch controls give this a modern look but not a needed feature. But somewhat makes it easy to control the air cooler for some.
- Remote control is a good feature to have, especially at night time you do not need to leave the bed to change the fan speed.
- Comes with 3 speed fan controls.
- Has mosquito repellent technology.
- Consumes 205 watts of power which might not be suitable if you are into saving electricity.
- The mosquito repellent feature might not work as expected.
Symphony Storm 70XL – G Air Cooler
Symphony Storm 70XL – G is one of those symphony air coolers which are like made for commercial use but at lower price.
This is a fairly large air cooler with almost 4 feet height.
- 70 liters water tank
- 3 side honeycomb cooling pads
- Multi stage air filter (I-pure technology)
- Dura pump technology
- 127 cubic meters coverage area
- Auto vertical swing
- 205 watts of power consumption
- Strong wheels
- Fan diameter is large at 358 mm at this air cooler size factor.
- The fan is also very powerful.
- The 70 liter tank capacity will help to run the air cooler for longer hours.
- There is an auto swing feature which helps to spread the cool air evenly in the entire room.
- The cooling coverage area is 127 cubic meters thus this symphony air cooler is suitable for large sized rooms.
- The multi stage air filter will filter out smell, allergym, dust and bacteria.
- 3 sided honeycomb pads soak up the water faster and helps with much faster cooling.
- Can raise the electric bill.
- Might create more noise at high speeds.
Symphony Storm 100T 100 Ltrs Air Cooler
Symphony Storm 100T is a 100 litres air cooler but not so huge like other models. It is more of a taller style air cooler.
This model also comes with a remote.
Also available in a 70 liters variant on amazon.
- 100 liters water tank
- Multi stage air filter
- Honeycomb cooling pads.
- Coverage area 500 sq feet
- Remote control
- Auto vertical swing
- 270 watts power usages
- 70 liter i version has lcd control panel
- Less power consumption than the 70 liter model.
- Suitable for a large room upto 500 sq feet.
- Has an air filter which will stop smell, bacteria and dust particles.
- Honeycomb cooling pads are faster at cooling the room.
- Has remote control.
- Auto swing features help with spreading cool evenly in the entire room.
- 100 liters of water tank will run for a longer period of time.
- Few buyers are not happy with the coverage area.
- Many complain about expensive repair and parts cost.
Symphony Siesta 70 Ltrs Air Cooler
Symphony Siesta is a modern looking air cooler for mid sized rooms. It has a powerful fan and specially designed grill for more air flow.
- Powerful 16 inch fan
- Auto vertical swing
- 70 liter water tank
- Dura pump
- 3 side honeycomb air cooling pads
- 110 cubic meter coverage area
- I pure technology air filter
- 155 watts of power consumption
- Lower power consumption if compared with other models with similar stats.
- This air cooler has adequate height to throw air at body level.
- The 70 liter water tank is great for long time usages.
- Has a multi stage air filter which will keep the dust, smell and bacteria.
- Can cover 110 cubic meter area which is suitable for a large room.
- Honeycomb cooling pads are helpful with faster cooling down the air.
Airflow is not like other models with similar price, could be due to the fact that it uses low electricity.
Symphony Diet 3D 30i Tower Cooler
Symphony Diet series are smaller sized tower shaped air coolers to be used for small spaces.
This model has a touch screen control and can hold 30 liters of water.
- 30 liters water tank.
- 3 side honeycomb cooling pads.
- 145 watts of power usages
- Pop up touch control
- Magnetic Remote
- 45 cubic meter coverage area
- Good for small rooms and cabins.
- Has decent water tank capacity of 30 liters which will last for some time.
- Has a remote control feature which is really useful.
- 3 sided honeycomb cooling pads are useful with faster cooling.
- Pop up touch control looks futuristic.
- Consuming 145 watts, on the inverter it will drain the battery quick.
- At 145 watts power usages you can use a high speed pedestal fan also. Surely you will be missing the cool air but at that high speed air throw and air delivery it might not matter much.
- Single person use only.
Symphony Diet 12T Personal Tower Air Cooler
This is one of the smallest air coolers by symphony. And even though it is small, it can cool the air just fine.
Just for smaller areas.
- 28 cubic meters of coverage area
- 9 meters air throw distance
- Honeycomb cooling pads
- Multistage air purification
- 12 liters water tank
- 170 watts power consumption
- Empty tank alarm
- If you have a small space like a single bed, study table, small balcony then this air cooler is useful.
- It has a decent air throw distance of 9 meters to cover a small room.
- Honeycomb cooling pads are good to have for faster cooling.
- Has ipure multi stage air purification, this will keep the dust, bacteria away.
- Good size to be fit in small spaces easily.
- Really small coverage area and should be used for single person use only.
- Has higher electric consumption than the 30 liters model.
Why buy The best symphony cooler
Water Tank: Larger the water tank, longer it will help to cool down the room. The air cooler will be able to use the water from the water tank for longer hours.
Also a large water tank means large size for the air cooler.
The best symphony cooler has a wide range of water tank to choose from.
Cooling Pads: Symphony always uses honeycomb cooling pads which are better when it comes to absorbing water and helping with faster cooling.
Air Throw Distance: Diet series and some other series are personal air coolers, these have short air throw range. Meaning these can only be used in small rooms or for small spaces only. While a symphony cooler jumbo or symphony cooler SUMO has longer air throw.
These models can be used for larger rooms, for halls and more. Also these are suitable for more than one person at a time.
Symphony air coolers come with various range of air throw distance of 35 feet to 90 feet or more depending on the model.
Filters: All symphony air coolers come with multistage air purification features. These filters consist of smell filter, bacterial filter, allergy filter and PM 2.5 wash filter.
Air Delivery: Air Delivery is the quantity of air that is being delivered by the air cooler. It is measured in CFM and higher the number is better.
Cooler Size: Cooler size could be a buying factor if you are going to get the best symphony cooler. SUMO, or SUMO DD models are huge. Both in height and width. Whereas the diet models are slim.
Now, larger models are more powerful with large water tanks. And slimer models have small fans, small water tank.
Then larger models are suitable for larger rooms and the smaller air coolers are suitable for smaller rooms.
And also note that larger symphony air coolers have high electric consumption if compared with the smaller modes.
Electric Consumption: Electric Consumption is always high with air coolers. But some symphony air coolers have low electric usages. Be sure to check that before buying, otherwise your electric bill will get a hefty raise.
But also understand that the model where electric consumption is low, the motor will also be slower and smaller. This will have a negative effect of air throw and air delivery.
For covering large rooms, for more air flow the electric cost will always be higher.
Warranty: Most symphony air coolers come with 1 year warranty. And also check for local service centers so repairing becomes easy.
Customer Service: Customer Service is one of the crucial items to check and most of the times you would find symphony customer care active.
Overall symphony gives a great choice of multiple factors when selecting an air cooler. And you can buy the model you prefer.
There is definitely one model that you would find from the best symphony air coolers.
Ref: History of air coolers (Wiki)