Air coolers work best for a room where ventilation is present. In a small room, the air cooler will work as a pedestal fan, but it will not be any new air from the outside world.
It will circulate the room air into the honeycomb pad and cool it. But a closed room will increase the humidity in the room as well.
3 best cooler for closed room
- Crompton Ozone Desert Air Cooler- 75L
- Symphony Storm 70 XL Desert Air Cooler
- Symphony Sumo 75 XL Desert Air Cooler
Crompton Ozone Desert Air Cooler- 75L
If you want a durable and relatively low-cost air cooler with a large water tank then this is a great option for your closed room.
But with ventilation, you will feel the cooling effect more.
This Crompton Desert air cooler has a large water tank and has a strong fan that will blow a lot of air toward you.
- 4-way air throw
- Dense honeycomb pads
- 75 litres water tank/88 litres
- 190 watts of power consumption
- Has water tank auto-fill feature
- Ice chamber
- Auto swing louvres
- Water level indicator
- 4200 CMH of airflow which will fill your closed room.
- Suitable for rooms up to 550 sq feet.
- You can simply use it as a pedestal fan as well.
- Cooper motor fan should last longer.
- The ice chamber and large water tank should keep you cool for longer.
- Should not run on inverter due to its high power usages.
Symphony Storm 70 XL Desert Air Cooler
This air cooler is a large one that can cool you for 12 hours, and this should work well for your closed room.
But like all air coolers, it might increase the humidity.
Symphony air coolers are the most popular air coolers used in homes, offices, schools and everywhere else.
- Honeycomb pads.
- 70-litre water tanks.
- Covers an area of 365 sq feet.
- iPure technology to filter out air.
- 200 watts power consumption.
- Dual pump technology.
- Has a very durable body.
- The large water tank should run for a night.
- Covers a decent area which can be enough for your closed room.
- The filters are decent enough and can stop dust particles.
- Can cool your closed room in 5-10 minutes.
- Power consumption is on the higher side and maybe you should not run on inverter battery power.
Symphony Sumo 75 XL Desert Air Cooler
This jumbo air cooler is suitable for large rooms but as for all other air coolers for a closed room, the water might make the room humid.
Symphony Sumo is a large air cooler that has a ton of blowing power behind it.
- 75 litres tank.
- 3 sided honeycomb pads.
- Air filter pads to capture dust and air pollution.
- Auto louvre movement.
- 190 watts of power consumption
- High-quality dura pump.
- Covers 37 sq meters of area.
Does the air cooler smell like fish?
- Should last 12 hours at the night with a full tank.
- Air filter pads works well.
- 3 sided honeycomb pads and the pump will cool your room quickly.
- Technology to spread water evenly.
- SMPS technology to protect the air cooler from voltage issues.
- Suitable for large rooms.
- There is some noise, which is pretty common for desert coolers.
Main advantages of Air Coolers
Air coolers are a popular alternative to air conditioners in India. They have a number of advantages, including:
– Air coolers use less power than air conditioners. This can save you money on your electricity bill.
– Air coolers do not require any installation. You can simply unpack them and start using them immediately.
– Air coolers do not release harmful gases like CFCs (chlorofluorocarbons) into the atmosphere, which is bad for the environment.
Air coolers are a great way to beat the heat, and they come with a number of advantages. They are portable and easy to place, which makes them perfect for closed rooms or small spaces. Additionally, air coolers use very little energy and work quietly, making them a more efficient option than air conditioners.
Air coolers are very power efficient and consume less energy when compared to air conditioners. They work quietly and can be placed in any room without taking up a lot of space.
Air coolers have a longer lifespan than other cooling methods because they use water evaporation to cool the air. This process takes longer than using an electric fan, but it is more efficient and can lower the temperature in a room by up to 10 degrees Celsius.
Air coolers are becoming more and more popular in India as the temperatures continue to rise. They are easy to use and maintain, making them a great option for closed rooms.
Main disadvantages of Air Coolers
One of the main disadvantages of air coolers is that they are dependent on climate. If it’s too cold outside, an air cooler won’t be very effective, and if it’s too hot, an air cooler can actually make the room hotter. Additionally, they can be quite loud, which may not be ideal for use in a closed room.
Air coolers have a few main disadvantages. One is that they require higher maintenance costs, as the filters need to be cleaned and the water needs to be changed regularly. Additionally, air coolers are not very effective in areas with high humidity levels, and they also take up a lot of space.
One of the main disadvantages of air coolers is that they produce more humid air. This can be uncomfortable in warm weather and also make the room feel hotter. Additionally, many air coolers are quite noisy, which can be a nuisance if you’re trying to sleep or work in the room.
coolerWhatever you do if you are in a closed room you will suffocate of fresh air. A mere can not save you and if you are building a home office then also do not do in a close room. Either way these air coolers for closed room can give you some relief but their true potential can be understood when you give some ventilation to that room.