Unfortunately you can not find the best air cooler under 2000 or the best air cooler under 3000 INR in India. Unless you mean the air cooler for the CPU. Computer CPU like ryzen i meant.
But otherwise here are some other options instead of the best air cooler under 2000 or the best air cooler under 3000 INR in India.
6 Best air cooler under 2000 – 3000 Alternatives
|1. Arctic Air Personal (Best Under 2000)|
|2. Kumaka Plastic Kmk-Tf23-F Air Tower Fan|
|3. USHA Plastic Fiber Tower Fans|
|4. iBELL Prime Tower Fan (Best Under 3000)|
|5. Deco Air Tower|
|6. Bajaj Snowvent Tower Fan|
These are not air coolers as at this budget there are no real air coolers.
This are tower fan which look like air coolers. And these are not bad but not good as air coolers. These are like air cooler without water.
[Reviews] Best air cooler under 2000 – 3000 Alternatives
Arctic Air Personal – best air cooler under 2000
Arctic Air Personal is a personal portable cooler with a very small footprint.
This is most suitable for a study table or small cabin.
And it has a very limited range due to the size of it.
And this is strictly for one person use only and that too not for long but if you are looking for an air cooler under 2000 INR, then this is for you.
And this is highly portable due to its small size and inbuilt battery.
- Pm 2.5 dust filters
- Shutter to adjust wind direction
- Water tank
- Rechargeable battery
- USB charging port
- 3 speed fan
- Built in night light
- 5 inch length and 4.8 inch width and height
- Highly portable so that you can take it with your travels.
- Can be easily used.
- Has a dust filter which works as expected.
- This air cooler has a strap so you can carry it easily.
- Has a 3 speed fan which is powerful despite its size.
- This has a water tank so you can use it like a regular water air cooler.
- Has an inbuilt battery so you can charge it and use it when the current is off or when you are travelling.
- Operating the air cooler is very easy.
- Can work as a night lamp.
- Not powerful at all. Works like a small fan.
- Should not move the air cooler when it has water in it.
Kumaka Plastic Kmk-Tf23-F Air Tower Fan
Finally this is something much bigger than the previous air cooler but now this is kind of a dry air cooler aka a tower fan.
And if you are out of money and looking for something that is one of the best air cooler under 3000 then you can consider this one.
There are no water tank or anything but the powerful fan will surely help you fight the summer heat.
- 70 watts power consumption
- Swing Control
- Speed Control
- Will works as an alternative to the best air cooler under 3000
- Lower power consumption
- Not well built
USHA Plastic Fiber Tower Fans
Here is another alternative to the best air cooler under 3000 INR in India.
Here is the USHA tower fan, USHA is known for making nice ceiling fans and this tower fan is also a great option.
This tower fan is of smaller size and is good for a small room, cabin or in the kitchen.
- Small and slim in size.
- Has speed control button on top
- Consumes low electricity
- Great for small places like cabin, kitchen where you need one direction of air flow and do not have space for large fans or air coolers.
- Consumes low electricity so your bills will be low.
- Has a timer feature.
- Not powerful.
- Not to be used for large rooms.
- Works for only one person and at close range.
iBELL Prime Tower Fan – best air cooler under 3000
If you were looking for good air flow from air coolers under 3000 then consider this alternative.
Ibell prime tower air cooler like tower fan has 25 feet of air delivery and has 4 way air flow.
For a mid size room this is a perfect alternative to an air cooler in India.
- 3 speed control
- Swing Control
- 25 feet air throw
- 2250 m3/hour air delivery
- 140 watts power consumption
- Plastic body
- Gives an air cooler like breeze which travels upto 25 feet.
- Throws good amount of air enough for more than 1 people
- Looks like an air cooler.
- Rust Free body
- Smaller in size if compared with air coolers.
- Air throw is very good for a mid sized room.
- Good for 1-2 people.
- 140 watts of power consumption which might cost some extra money on electricity bills.
- Will not throw cool air.
- Can be noisy when running with high speed.
Deco Air Tower
If you are looking for alternatives to the best air cooler under 3000 INR then this low powdered slim tower fan will suit you good.
- 3 speed fan
- Copper motor
- 40 watts power consumption
- Slim and small design so it can fit in smaller spaces.
- Consumes low electricity thus electric bills will be lower.
- Copper fan motor is suitable for long time usages
- Timer and oscillation feature is good.
Not powerful for larger area and for more than one person.
Bajaj Snowvent Tower Fan
Bajaj Snowvent tower fan is another alternative to the best air cooler under 3000 in India.
This appliance has a simple design with the fan grill at front and the controls on top.
The body is made from ABS which is hard and lightweight.
- 42cmm air delivery
- Durable blower
- 3 speed control
- 150 watts power consumption
- Lightweight durable build
- Decent air cooler alternative under 3000 INR.
- Durable ABS body which is also lightweight.
- Height is decent and good for a study table or small room.
- Noisy at high speed.
- Consumes high electrical power.
Ref: History of air coolers (Wiki)